- 2 pkgs. Honey Graham Crackers
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Philadelphia Cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) Jell-o vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 2-3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam
Summer time has definitely arrived here on the Gulf Coast. Not only are we having the dreaded high temperatures, the humidity is horrible. I swear you could melt outside if not careful. It is time for the cool or frozen desserts in this household and this one is so easy, delicious and can be served in a number of ways. Make a 8″ pie, or make in a baking dish with a graham cracker crust and serve in parfait glasses, wine glasses, etc. or serve in a waffle cone.
- Put graham crackers in your food processor or blender and blend with 1 stick melted butter.
- Press graham cracker mixture in the bottom of your preferred dish
- Layer sliced strawberries on crust reserving 1 cup for mixture.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with mixer until creamy.
- Gradually beat in Milk.
- Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 minutes.
- Stir in Cool Whip, jam, 1 cup of sliced strawberries and 1/2 tsp. vanilla.
- Pour over graham cracker crust; freeze until firm.