- 1 large garlic head, unpeeled
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup green onion, minced
- 1 tbsp course grained mustard
- 1 tbsp dill pickles or capers, minced
- 1 - 2 oz jar diced pimiento, drained
- Cut off pointed end of garlic and place in center of foil.
- Combine 1 tbsp soy, 1 tbsp mayonnaise and spoon over garlic.
- Fold foil loosely over garlic.
- Bake 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Cool
- Squeeze pulp into blender or processor, process with remaining mayonnaise and soy sauce.
- Transfer to small bowl, stir in rest of ingredients.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
Note: Great served with Fried shrimp, oysters and fish.
Source: Southern Living Cooking School