- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tblsps water
- 2 - 10 oz cans Hungry Jack Flaky Biscuits
This caramel coffee ring is one that I serve every year at our family Christmas Brunch. So delicious!
- Heat oven 375 degrees.
- In small saucepan, melt butter.
- Coat bottom & sides of ungreased 12 cup bundt pan with 2 tbsps of melted butter.
- Sprinkle 3 tbsps of nuts over bottom of pan.
- Add remaining nuts, brown sugar, water to remaining butter.
- Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Separate dough into 20 biscuits. Cut each biscuit in half and roll into balls.
- Place 20 balls into bottom of pan, drizzle with half of the caramel sauce.
- Repeat ending with caramel sauce.
- Bake 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Invert immediately onto serving dish.
Note: This is so easy but looks difficult…..