- 4-6 chicken breast
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp. garlic salt.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can milk (use soup can for measure)
This is my go-to recipe when I want to invite company over, but don’t have much time to cook. It is great served with rice or mashed potato’s and our Orange Walnut salad.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, Italian bread crumbs, and garlic salt.
- Roll chicken breast in this mixture to coat both sides.
- Place in a 13″x9″ baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Turn chicken over, bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup and milk.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake 20 minutes longer at 375 degrees.