- 12 oz can frozen lemonade
- 12 oz frozen orange juice
- 48 oz can pineapple juice
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 cups water
- 1 small bottle almond extract
- 2 quarts ginger ale
If you are looking for a wonderful punch to serve at your next gathering, this is by far the best punch recipe in my collection. I call it “McLarty’s Punch” named after the beautiful lady who shared this recipe with me many years ago.
- Heat sugar and water to dissolve sugar
- Add frozen juices then pineapple.
- Add almond extract.
- 2 hours before serving pour over crushed ice and let sit.
- Add 1 quart ginger ale per 1/2 gallon.
Source: Mrs. McLarty