- 1-2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 2 eggs
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- feta cheese as desired.
This is such a easy, beautiful dish to prepare for breakfast or brunch.
- Butter or spray ramekins to prevent sticking.
- Layer 1 or 2 handfuls of baby spinach in bottom of ramekins.
- Crack 2 eggs on top of the spinach.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper
- Top with feta cheese.
- Bake at 325 degrees until eggs are set about 12-15 minutes..
Note: If you prefer eggs over easy, add 2-3 tablespoons of water over spinach and bake spinach for 5 minutes, then add rest of ingredients and continue baking..