- 2 large pkgs. crescent dinner rolls
- 5 eggs
- 1 lb. mild Jimmy Dean sausage
- 10 oz. grated sharp cheddar
- 10 oz. grated colby jack
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 1 pinch oregano
- 1 dash hot sauce
- salt & pepper to tast
- Press crescent rolls in 9×13 baking dish filling the bottom of dish and inside wall.
- Brown sausage and drain.
- Beat eggs, half & half seasonings.
- Layer sausage in bottom of baking dish and cover with egg mixture; top with cheeses.
- Bake 350° for 20-30 minutes.
This has been my family’s Christmas brunch casserole for as long as I can remember.