- 2 cups natural almonds; chopped
- 2 cups walnuts; chopped
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin seed
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup Flax seed mill
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut
- 1/2-1 cup (to taste) honey
I love granola for breakfast but refuse to pay the prices they are asking at the grocery store these days, not to mention the additives they put in our foods. This granola consist of nuts, dried cranberries and honey and I promise you is so delicious. It is great as a cereal, but also as a snack and toppings on many dishes.
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until all ingredients are coated with the honey.
- Pour onto a cookie sheet that has been lined with parchment paper and spread out as much as possible.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 10-15 minutes, checking and stirring every 5 minutes.
- Cool and keep in a sealed container.
Note: I change the ingredients up almost every time I prepare this dish, using nuts and fruits that I have on hand and it always turns out delicious.