- Circular or Hand Saw
- Drill w/1/2″ Bit
- Crescent Wrench or Pliers
- Tape Measure
- Pencil & Straight Edge
- 3 – 6′ Cedar Dog-Ear Fence Picket
- 12 – 1-1/2″ Wood Screws
- 1 – 4′ Concrete Support Strap
- 4 – 1-1/2 (#40) Nuts & Bolts w/Washers
- Start by cutting each picket to 4ft lengths from the bottom end (opposite the “dog-ear”).
- Cut 2 – 5 inch pieces from the leftover scraps (side pieces).
- Screw front and back pieces to bottom piece; insert side pieces between front and back pieces and screw all together.
- Make marks for strap mounts at 1ft from each end and mark holes for drilling (straps will be 2ft apart).
- Drill holes for straps and several in the bottom and side of the planter for drainage.
- Attach straps with nuts & bolts (bolts through the backside; nuts & washers on the inside).
- Hold the box in place against the wall and bend the straps over the wall.