- 2-3 Cucumbers; peeled and sliced.
- 2-3 Tomato's, cut into 1" pieces.
- 2-3 Banana Peppers, sliced
- 1-2 tbsps. Fresh Dill, chopped
- 6-8 Fresh Basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp.salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
This salad is a staple in my refrigerator during the summer. Not only is it delicious but is a great dish to use the abundance of tomato’s, cucumbers and banana peppers from my garden. This salad is great by itself but I also serve it on a lettuce bed adding walnuts and blueberries. You can also change it up a bit by using flavored vinegar’s.
- Put sliced cucumbers, banana peppers and cut up tomato’s into a bowl.
- In a measuring cup add vinegar and olive oil, mix together and pour over vegetables.
- Add salt, pepper, fresh basil and dill, stir until vegetables are coated. Refrigerate for several hours.