- 1 - 6oz. pkg. long grain rice
- 3 tbsps grated onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tbsps melted butter
- 1 - 6oz. can crab meat (drained)
- 2 - 4-1/2oz. can shrimp (drained)
- 1 - 2oz. jar pimento (drained)
- 1 can cream of mushroom
- 1 tbsps lemon juice
This is great to keep can goods & rice on hand and season mix in freezer for those time you don’t know what to cook! A great dish to serve to company — just add bread & salad!
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Saute onion, pepper, celery in butter until tender (4-5 minutes).
- Combine remaining ingredients into 2 quart dish (greased).
- Bake 325° for 30 minutes.
Double ingredients for a 13×9 dish.