- 1 vanilla cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- cinnamon to taste
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
This is one of my recipe’s that I make each holiday season for my customers. I bake around 150 cakes, beginning the week after Thanksgiving.
This is a easy recipe to whip up and very tasty.
- Beat 4 eggs in mixing bowl with electric mixer.
- Add water and oil; mix until blended.
- Add cake mix and vanilla; mix until blended.
- Add chopped nuts; mix.
- Pour 1/2 mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle a layer of the cinnamon-sugar mixture on layer.
- Top with remaining layer.
- Bake 325 degrees for 25- 30 minutes or until done.
- Mix confectioners sugar and 1-2 tsp of water until mixture is thin enough to drizzle over cooled cake.