- 1 - 19.8oz. fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup Kahlua
- 3 - 3.9oz. instant chocolate pudding
- 1 - 12oz,. Cool Whip
- 6 - 1.4oz. english toffee candy bars (crushed)
- Bake brownie mix according to package directions.
- Once baked — prick top at one inch intervals with fork and drizzle Kahlua and let cool and crumble.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions (omitting chilling).
- Place 1/3 of crumbled brownie in trifle dish.
- Top with 1/3 pudding; then Cool Whip; then crushed candy bars.
- Repeat 2x’s — ending with toffee. Chill 8 hours.
4 tbsps strong brewed coffee and 1 tsp sugar can be substituted for Kahlua (but, not as good).