- 1 pkg. chicken strips, uncooked.
- 1 pkg. PictSweet 3-Pepper Fajita Vegetables with Authentic Mexican Seasoning
- 1 pkg. slicked mushrooms
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can Rotel
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 pkg spaghetti noodles
If you are looking for a easy, quick, tasty recipe to feed a crowd, Cheesy chicken spaghetti will fit the bill…If you are cooking for two, the leftovers are great to put in the freezer for a quick week night supper.
- Fill large pot with water and 1 tbsp. olive oil and 1 tbsp. salt; bring to a boil.
- Add spaghetti noodles and cook al dente.
- While noodles are cooking, melt 1 tbsp butter and 1 tbsp. olive oil in a cast iron skillet or skillet of your choice.
- Add chicken strips and cook until slightly pink.
- Add package of 3-Pepper fajita vegetables and saute for 3-5 minutes.
- Add mushroom; saute for 3-5 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and saute for 1 minute or until vegetables are tender and chicken strips are cooked through.
- Add 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Add 1 can Rotel
- Add cooked, drained spaghetti and stir thoroughly.
- Add cheese and cook until melted.