- 1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package Stove Top chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 cup part skim mozzarella cheese, grated
This is a recipe from Weight Watchers (7 Points- Plus) that my family loves and I prepare often. It is super easy and quick, so it is a great dish to prepare after a long day at work.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix undrained tomatoes with stuffing mix and garlic and set aside.
- Place cubed chicken in a greased 11 x 7 baking dish, sprinkle with the basil and the cheese.
- Top with stuffing mixture and bake for 30 minutes.