- I large can Campbell's Tomato Juice
- 1 large can V-8Juice
- 1 (12ounce) can spicy hot V-8 Juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup plus 5 tbsps freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2/3 tbsp celery salt
- 5 dashes Tabasco or or more if preferred
- 2/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
Bloody Mary’s have always been my cocktail of choice. Since our recent visit to New Orleans, I have been thinking of preparing my favorite recipe for this drink. This is by far, the very best recipe I have found and is fantastic with or without the vodka. It keeps indefinitely but I usually freeze half of the mixture unless I am entertaining.
Mix all ingredients in a large container. Let stand overnight in the refrigerator before using. Keeps indefinitely.
To serve, fill glass with ice, Bloody Mary mix and desired amount of vodka. Garnish with lemon slices and pickled okra or pickled green beans. Cheers!!!!!