- 4 boneless pork chops
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup blackberry seedless jam
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
This is a quick and easy week night meal. Feel free to substitute any fruit and jam of your choice.
- Put 1 tablespoon olive oil in a cast iron skillet.
- Salt & Pepper pork chops to taste
- Add pork chops to skillet and brown on each side.
- Mix jam, vinegar, mustard, berries and fresh thyme; stir until combined.
- Pour over pork chops and heat over medium heat for about 3-5 minutes.
- Place skillet in oven that has been preheated to 350 degrees. Finish cooking dish for 10-15 minutes.