- 1 - 20 pound ham
- 1-1/3 cup brown sugar
- 4 tsps water
- 4 tsps vinegar
- 4 tsps yellow mustard
- 2 tsps cinnamon
- Wrap ham in heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Bake 6 hours in foil at 250 degrees.
- In the meantime, mix the rest of ingredients for basting.
- Open foil and pierce ham.
- Baste every 10-15 minutes for 2 hours.
Source: Pam Bolan
Note: This is my favorite way to prepare a ham. When entertaining and want a prettier presentation, I often score the ham and insert whole cloves before wrapping in aluminum foil.