- 2-3 pounds of deheaded shrimp
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 packet River Road Barbecued Shrimp Seasoning (1.5 oz)
“River Road seasoning” makes this dish one of the easiest and most delicious meals to prepare. Melt some butter, add Worcestershire sauce, the seasoning packet, and plop it in the oven. No kidding, it is really that easy. I started buying this seasoning mix on every one of my New Orleans trips years ago and then…. “Rouse’s” grocery chain finally opened in our area. Can I shout Hallelujah? I was so excited to find my”River Road” products locally. Notice that I say “my”, I do feel this has been one of my most delicious finds. My family thinks so too, one of their favorites.
You can find this mix on line at:
I urge you to try this dish, I promise you won’t be sorry, especially if you love Cajun cuisine.
- Melt 2 sticks of unsalted butter in a 350 degree oven.
- Add 3 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce and seasoning packet, stir until blended.
- Add deheaded shrimp to the mixture, stir making sure all the shrimp are coated with the mixture.
- Bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until shrimp are just pink and curled.
- Serve with rice and French bread.