- 1 cup uncooked cream of wheat
- 1 cup sifted whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 whole egg; slightly beaten
Would you like a tasty, quick and easy bread to serve with supper tonight? You have to try this recipe. It makes a great addition to any meal but I love serving it with soups and stews.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl but DO NOT over beat.
- Grease and flour or spray a loaf pan with Bakers Choice.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown.