- 1 package broccoli slaw
- 2 packages Ramen Noodles
- 1 cup green onion
- 2/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup white raisins
- Asian Slaw Dressing:
- 2 packages Ramen Noodles seasoning packets
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
This recipe is made with broccoli in lieu of cabbage. A great alternative for your everyday coleslaw recipes.
- Mix broccoli slaw, Ramen Noodles, green onions, sunflower seeds, almonds, and white raisins in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk until blended Ramen Noodles seasoning packets, sugar, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and vegetable oil.
- Pour dressing over the slaw mixture and stir until well coated.
- Cover and keep in refrigerator overnight or until noodles soften.
Note: We usually do not have the patience to wait for this recipe to sit overnight because we actually like the noodles to have a bit of crunch.