- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 14-oz can water packed artichokes, drained and coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
If you like Artichoke Dip, you will LOVE this dish……
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken breast between two layers of waxed paper and pound to flatten.
- Put chicken in a single layers in a 9×13 inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Overlap if necessary.
- Combine other ingredients and spread evenly over chicken, coating completely.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until brown and bubbly.
Note: I like putting the ingredients for the topping in my food processor, process until well blended; spread evenly over chicken breast.
Don’t forget to check out the Artichoke Dip recipe..
Source: Shirley Cantrell