- 1 Yellow Cake Mix with pudding
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1- 3.4 ounce of Jello Instant Pudding & Pie Filling, vanilla flavor
- 2 cups cold Milk
- 1-14 ounce crushed Pineapple , undrained
- 1- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 1- 8 ounce Cool Whip
My dear, sweet neighbor makes this wonderful cake for my birthday every year. She swears she uses the low fat version of the vanilla pudding and cool whip but I usually end up eating the WHOLE thing and gaining 5 pounds. But, it is SOOOO delicious I just can’t help myself. I have no will-power where this cake is concerned. It is so special having such a sweet friend in my life and what a treat she gives me once a year! Thank you Skeeter! And, thank you for sharing your recipe.
- Follow the instructions on the cake mix. Bake as directed in a 13X9 baking dish.
- While the cake is baking, mix the instant pudding as directed. Add the cream cheese; mix until belended.
- When the cake is cooled, pour crushed pineapple over the cake.
- Pour and spread the pudding/cream cheese mixture over the pineapple.
- Spread Cool Whip over this mixture.
- Chill before serving.
- Keep in refrigerator.
Source: Skeeter Wilcutt