- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup small container Cool Whip
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding (3 -3/4 oz)
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding (3 -3/4 oz)
- 3 cups milk
- Melt butter in saucepan, add flour and pecans.
- Press in bottom of 13×9 baking dish.
- Bake 350 degrees until brown. Let cool.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and Cool Whip until blended with mixer then spread onto the crust.
- Beat vanilla pudding, chocolate pudding and milk until thickened. Spread onto the cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip and if desired chocolate shavings.
- Keep in refrigerator.
Source: Pam Bolan, Shirley Cantrell